Location: Watsonville CA
Duration: 1+ Year Contract
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Business Analytics or related field
• >5 years of Business Intelligence experience with an emphasis on analytical and/or reporting tools. Mandate understanding of AWS platform overall from business intelligence perspective.
• Minimum 4 years of work with SQL
• Good understanding of report writing and AWS Business intelligence tools
• 2-4 years of work in BI tools like Tableau, SSRS, ETL
• Mandate 1-2 years of experience in working and managing AWS Data Lake.
• Mandate 1-2 years of experience in AWS BI tools like Redshift, Glue, Athena
• Mandate 1-2 years of experience in writing AWS Lambda function.
• Must have better understanding of Parquet, Avro and ORC file structure.
• Experience in AWS Quick Sight will be added an extra advantage.
• Advanced / Statistical Analytics experience a plus
• Analytical, critical thinker that can see the bigger picture
• Required analytical experience with AWS Redshift in analyzing the data and generating the desired report.
• Should be able to Write Python code or Spark code if required and should have at least 1 year of experience in this.
• The ability to engage in active dialogue with enterprise stakeholders and data providers is central to success in this role
• Self-starter who can work independently, establish priorities and be a strong team player
• General understanding of Apache Hadoop and how this interacts with the Big Data.
• Involves in writing AWS Lambda function and Required Spark/Python code for AWS Glue etc.
• Involves in creating AWS Redshift cluster and managing the same.
• Involves in troubleshooting data issue by querying AWS Data Lake through Athena or Redshift Spectrum.
• Involved in scheduling the reports and generating the reports as per business requirement through AWS Quick Sight.
• Involves in manage and administration of data lake and AWS BI platforms.
• Involves in analyzing the data in AWS Redshift and create necessary cubes as per business requirement if required.
• Supports the Operational Reporting Team in the production of various internal reports
• Interpreting & analyzing metrics in order to create meaningful dashboards & reporting both at a detailed and executive level.
• Develop, implement and optimize data management processes to design reporting and analytics solutions.
• Identify opportunities to phase out dependencies on legacy databases, processes and reporting tools
• Working cross-departmentally, to gather business requirements and develop schedules to ensure all deadlines and deliverables are met
• Monitor and manage business system data interfaces, files, integrity and security
• Assist with design, testing and maintenance of data warehouse
• Provide training and end-user support for customized report