- Involve in various stages of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure that Salesforce aligns with business requirements with a proactive approach.
- Understand the functional and technical solution to keep the design and implementation team for achieving best possible outcome.
- Translate technical requirements and project plans into Salesforce configurations and workflows.
- Deliver enterprise software solutions using salesforce.com in an enterprise environment.
- Develop and configure various Custom Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Understanding data migrating requirements and analyze data to be loaded from legacy systems to salesforce.com.
- Work on various Salesforce.com customizations standard objects and creation of customized business objects, screens, views.
- Develop test scenarios, test cases and test data.
- Develop SFDC custom objects and work-flow business rules.
- Update self with emerging IT trends and technologies and the industry’s best practices
Special Requirement: Must be able to take up assignments anywhere in the US.
At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a closely related field. Beyond a bachelor’s degree, we require candidates with an understanding and background in related technical fields by virtue of at least 5-7 years of relevant work experience.